Top 10 South Indian Actors Who Got Infected With Covid 19: Covid 19 infection is not leaving anyone whether its star or common man. Many south indian stars recently got affected by corona virus and most of them recover from it. Here are South Indian Actors Who Got Infected With Covid 19.
1. Allu Arjun :- The Stylish Superstar of South Indian industry, Allu Arjun tested positive for COVID 19 on 28th of April and is under home quarantine. The actor recently updated that he still has mild symptoms and is under medications. He has asked his fans not to worry about him.
2. Ram Charan :- On 29th of December, Ram Charan was tested positive for COVID 19 and had to keep himself isolated. It was his wife Upasana, who made sure, he was taken care and within few weeks the actor recovered.
3. Suriya :- This handsome South Indian actor contracted COVID 19 too recently in February and had to isolated himself. Within few weeks the actor tested negative after he took proper treatment.
4. Varun Tej :- The handsome south Indian actor, Varun Tej too got infected with COVID 19 in December last year. He went under home quarantine and took few weeks to recover after home isolation.
5. Sonu Sood :- The south Indian and Bollywood actor, SonuSood who is working tirelessly for people amidst the crisis, contracted COVID too. The actor went under home isolation and within a week he tested negative too.
6. Pawan Kalyan :- Powerful actor of South India, Pawan Kalyan tested positive for COVID 19 on 16th of April 2021 and isolated himself at his farm house. The actor is getting treated by efficient doctors and it is reported that he is recovering fast.
7. R Madhavan :- Handsome hunk Madhavan too got infected with COVID 19 recently and chose home isolation to get cured. The actor has recovered now and is doing fine after getting proper treatment.
8. Chiranjeevi :- Megastar of South Indian cinema, Chiranjeevi too contracted COVID 19 and was under home isolation.
9. S S Rajamouli :- The ace director of South Indian industry, S S Rajamouli could not escape COVID 19 either.