These are Top 10 Most Stylish Indian TV Couples list
1. Diyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya – Divyanka and Vivek popularly known as Divek given by fans are the most romantic couples off the screen in Telly Town. The Nach Baliye 8 winners glam themselves up for every occasion. They are often seen well co-ordinated and in sync with each other.
2. Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani – Their love story began in the sets of ‘Miley Jab Hum Tum’ and married in 2016. They have sober taste in fashion and nail it with their style.
3. Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta – They are the most charming couple off and on screen. They share a steamy chemistry and are perfect all the time. Their dress up sense is always flawless and trendy.
4. Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi – Rithvik and Asha’s styling perception is faultless. They do not compromise with their modish looks. Rithvik is seen in semi-casual attires and cool accessories. Asha’s choice is casual outfit with nominal make up.
5. Nakuul Mehta and Janki Parekh Mehta – The two childhood sweeties color complement with each other when it comes to dressing. They are royal and favor Desi looks.
6. Dhiraj Dhoopar and Vinny Arora – They carry their fashion trends fabulously and set an example for the youngsters. They always dress in a subtle manner.
7. Amir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh – These cute couples are fashionistas in Indian Telly world. Sanjeeda styles herself as a girl next door while Amir is often seen in denim blazer looks.
8. Rohit Reddy and Anita Hassanandini – These two romantic couples set themselves as fashion figures. Anita is chic in her styles whereas his husband, an entrepreneur in business looks decent in formal looks.
9. Debina Bonerjee and Gurmeet – These two TV actors met each other in luckily in the sets of Ramayana (2008). They are fashion freak and often seen in funky shades and complementing attires.
10. Shabbat Ahluwalia and Kanchi Kaul – They are the divas of town. They are handsome couples and adore their style of social media.