South Indian Stars Who Owns A House in Mumbai: These South Indian actors owns a luxury house in mumbai. Most of the south actors bought a house in Mumbai because they also work in Bollywood Films, so buying a house in mumbai is convenient for them.
1. Allu Arjun :- One of the most popular South Indian stars is definitely Allu Arjun and he has massive and lavish home in Hyderabad where he stays. But do you know that Allu arjun owns an expensive abode in the heart of Mumbai? Well, the stylish star of Tollywood industry bought a 2 bhk apartment in the year 2015 in Mumbai. The star often visits this home with his family as he loves Mumbai very much.
2. Rashmika Mandana :- The National Crush, Rashmika mandana is all set to make her Bollywood debut with the movie Mission Majnu opposite Sidharth Malhotra. The actress has recently bought a brand new house in Mumbai as she has some Bollywood projects lined up. Seems like Rashmika is ready to make Mumbai her next home. She has also bagged the role of Big B’s daughter in the movie Good Bye.
3. Ram Charan :- Ram Charan is one of the highest paid actors of South Indian industry and he has also done Bollywood movie Zanjeer. Few Years back Ram Charan too had bought a luxurious flat at Bandra in Mumbai. It is fully decorated by his wife. The actor loves Mumbai and this is the reason he often pays a visit to the city and stays at his lavish Mumbai home.
4. Kajal Aggarwal :- This stunning actress loves Mumbai very much and calls it her home and she too has a chic apartment in Mumbai. Kajal was born in Mumbai and was brought up here. She stayed with her parents before she got married. Currently the actress stays at Hyderabad along with her husband Gautam Kitchlu.
5. Tamannah Bhatia :- This gorgeous actress of Bollywood and South Indian industry owns a luxurious sea view apartment in Mumbai. Here, she resides with her parents and reports suggest that she bought the apartment with hefty amount of 16 crores rupees.