1. Akshay Kumar :- The 51-year-old actor was born in Amritsar, Punjab but he is officially not an Indian citizen. Akshay Kumar holds a Canadian passport.
2. Alia Bhatt :- This Bollywood actress is not an Indian citizen as she holds a British citizenship and British Passport. Which is why this actress is not allowed to cast her vote in India.
3. Katrina Kaif :- This actress too does not have the right to vote in India because of her British citizenship. Though she was born in Hong Kong, Katrina Kaif holds a British citizenship.
4. Nora Fatehi :- This actress belongs from a Moroccan family and she was born and brought up in Canada and hold Canadian citizenship. Which is why, Nora Fatehi does not have voting rights in India.
5. Jacqueline Fernandez :- Jacqueline Fernandez was born and brought up mostly in our neighbouring country Sri Lanka and holds a Sri Lankan passport. And this is why Jacqueline is denied to cast her vote in India.
6. Nargis Fakhri :- Though she has Indian roots but she was born on the grounds of United States of America and is an American citizen. Because of her American citizenship, Nargis cannot vote in India.
7. Elli Avram :- This stunning and beautiful actress of Bollywood is a Swedish and hold citizenship of Sweden. Elli is not a citizenship of this country so she cannot cast her vote here too.
8. Sapna Pabbi :- This sizzling actress holds a British Passport as she was born and brought up there. This Khamoshiyaan actress cannot vote in India too as she is not a citizen.
9. Evelyn Sharma :- Evelyn was born and brought up in German by her Punjabi father and German mother. She holds the citizenship of Germany which is why she cant cast her vote in India.
10. Amy Jackson :- This sizzling actress holds a British citizenship and British passport which is why she cannot cast her vote in India.
11. Deepika Padukone :- Deepika Padukone was born in Copenhagen, Denmark and holds a Danish passport.